American Express Careers
Sr Analyst- Consumer Marketing Digital Application
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Consumer Marketing Services (CMS) is responsible for marketing all US consumer charge and credit products including acquisition of new members, deepening engagement in early tenure, loyalty marketing for tenured members and retention efforts spanning all channels. The New Member Experiences (NME) team is responsible for enabling profitable and efficient acquisition by marketing and optimizing our Prospect & Customer application and onboarding offerings and experiences.
The Senior Analyst will be an integral part of the team, helping improve application completion rates and accelerate new accounts acquired by supporting both marketing and optimization initiatives. The Senior Analyst will help support the team in driving marketing innovation and developing the marketing roadmap for a new strategic partnership geared towards targeting a unique segment of applicants. This team member will also support initiatives meant to increase engagement with application treatments (Balance Transfer, add a Supplementary Card) to drive incremental spend and lend.
The Senior Analyst will also support key initiatives across the team, including Instant Card Number Marketing and Offer Eligibility rules.
- Help develop and implement the marketing roadmap across proprietary digital acquisition for a new application feature / partnership geared towards a unique segment of applicants
- Support feature prioritization, and helping define the strategic roadmap for application feature development
- Support developing and executing against the application Test & Learn roadmap
- Quantify and size the financial business impact of new feature requests for Portico prioritization
- Support new product launches and other key marketing initiatives within application channels
- Monitor and report on key application metrics (application completion rates, instant approval rates, and application decision rates)
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for application initiatives prior to launch
- Assist across the team in obtaining GCO, Compliance, and Privacy alignment, and track against Marketing Creative Review approvals required for launch
- Develop and source competitive intelligence and customer insights analysis to identify new opportunities and/or enhancements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across multiple partners – Product, GCO, Compliance, Risk, Servicing, Fraud, and Privacy
- BA/BS degree required
- Strong analytical skills – a knack for translating data into insights, and an aptitude with Excel
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, and/or proven ability to learn new business tools
- Digital product and/or marketing experience a plus
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate, influence, and work effectively across multiple cross-functional partners
- Strong work ethic and team player with an intense will-to-win
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Solid project management and organization skills
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 13, 2019, 12:35:27 PM