American Express Careers
Director & Business Information Security Officer - American Express National Bank (AENB)
- Manage the interconnection between core information security functions and the Bank.
- Lead first line information security risk management and reporting in partnership with the Risk organizations AENB.
- Deliver leadership reporting and risk metrics that demonstrate the effectiveness of the cyber security program to AENB.
- Consult on Business & Technologies projects to ensure appropriate security protection is delivered as part of any solution
- Respond to audit and examination requirements for the BISO function
- Operate as part of the extended Information Security leadership team in support of all security and compliance initiatives
- Be a voting member on the Information Security Risk Management Committee
- 5-10 years of Information Security leadership experience
- Experience working with Regulators and in complex regulated businesses
- Broad understanding of information security disciplines with emphasis on vulnerability management, data protection, infrastructure security, application security, identity and access, incident management and data analytics
- Strong in risk management. Ability to link threats to risk tolerance and control effectiveness measurements.
- Understanding of cyber regulatory landscape
- Calm and decisive under pressure. Natural operational leadership in stressful situations
- Ability to prioritize actions for the benefit of the organization to remain focused on most critical issues
- Initiative and energy to go beyond minimum requirements of effort and activity; a bias for action and for getting things done
- Experience in developing high performing talent
- Proven ability in extending and maintaining strong relationships in a complex multi-national corporation. Ability to translate technical cyber security concepts to non-technical business leaders
- Strong problem solver with the ability to use analytical methods to affect change
- Effective organizational skills (including attention to detail) along with the ability to collaborate and influence in a matrix environment
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 9, 2019, 5:07:38 PM