Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it
The American Express IT Service Management Development team is looking for a ServiceNow Technical Architect. Our architects not only understand how technology works, but how that technology supports our colleagues and customers who count on ServiceNow every day.
Innovative ideas, insight, and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal, and fulfilling experience for all our ITSM customers.
You'll be working closely with product and development teams to drive designs and best practices while contributing to overall ITSM transformation initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in technology or similar
- 3 to 5 years ServiceNow development experience
- 3 to 5 years ServiceNow architecture experience
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow across the platform
- Strong ServiceNow product knowledge across releases
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow web services
- Strong knowledge of Angular JS
- Strong knowledge of ITSM processes ( Incident, Problem, Knowledge, Change, Release, Config )
- Knowledge of DataPower, Apigee, and similar technologies a plus
- Knowledge of message queues a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 10, 2019, 4:38:41 PM