American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional - English/French Speaking Preferred
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Resolve product or service inquiries by asking probing questions, determining the cause of the issue; selecting and articulating the best solution to drive brand advocacy.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Document necessary account information and offer custom
- Preferred Bilingual (English/French)
- Customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship
- building, and strong written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated resiliency in a fast-paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions.
- Experience owning or working in a small business a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 14, 2019, 5:18:44 PM