American Express Careers
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
- Liaise with GBS India team to support payments process.
- Check payments package, including fapiaos, POs, other supporting documentation etc.
- Charge expenses to accounts and to cost centers.
- Maintain accounting ledgers and records.
- Prepare various related reports.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong team player with ability to speak and write both Chinese and English
- Attention to detail and ability to complete multiple or repetitive tasks.
- Commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
- Speed and accuracy in qualitative and quantitative data entry.
- Understanding of accounts payable process and the China fapiao system
- Bachelor degree above.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 9, 2019, 12:38:45 AM