American Express Careers
FXIP Account Management Representative
- Service, manage and develop a portfolio of clients with regard to their international payments
- Provide exceptional customer service with regard to pricing, problem solving, and information flow
- Maintain client relationships in and across multiple levels within the client’s organization in order to drive incremental growth
- You will be required to create winning client strategies as well as internal account plans; client business plans and account reviews
- Provide additional support for larger Corporate clients as required
- You will also have a strong focus on client retention and cross sell opportunities
- Undergraduate degree (Business, Finance, Economics or related major preferable)
- Previous customer service experience (phone or online)
- Ability to influence & grow business through value added conversations
- Able to engage with business owners and other stakeholders such as accountants, financial controllers or CFOs
- Previous experience of managing a large client portfolio (150+) would be desirable
- The need and ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exposure or experience with financial services or foreign exchange industry is an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Customer relationship management (CRM) systems preferable
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 10, 2019, 2:10:41 AM