American Express Careers
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Teach. Mentor. Grow.
American Express needs Trainers (Learning Specialists) with an unwavering passion for learning. If you have a tremendous appetite to impart your knowledge and skills while making sure it impacts the business in the best way possible – then this opportunity is for you!
- Lead and facilitate end-to-end training programs (both in the physical and virtual classrooms);
- Provide targeted coaching for Customer Care Apprentices and Coaches to achieve defined performance criteria at the end of OJT;
- Partner with the business to increase productivity, customer experience, and performance standards.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Dynamic, on-the-go persona with an openness to try out different approaches in terms of learning and training;
- At least 2 years of hands-on exposure in the learning space – Banking and Financial Services experience as Trainer/Customer Service Professional is a must!
- End-to-end Training/Learning hands-on experience with heavy focus on driving CSAT/NPS/Call Handling Time.
As the position operates in a 24/7 environment, expect to work in shifts (mostly night) and on weekends. On-going flexibility is definitely a must!
So if you this role is speaking to you, do not hesitate to e-mail Minerva.email@example.com.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 10, 2019, 5:51:24 AM