American Express Careers
C&B Operations Analyst
C&B Operations Spain Lead (Benefits Analyst)
Purpose of the role:
This is a newly created role where the main purpose is to take ownership of the delivery of the Spain’s dynamic, comprehensive benefit program, partnering with internal stakeholders and with benefit vendors to ensure a best-in-class employee experience.
The role will lead all C&B operational related efforts as the C&B agenda evolves, including, but not limited to car fleet coordinating, meal vouchers, loans, insurance management, vendor management, change management.
- Benefits Delivery: Partner with benefits vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure the efficient use of employee-facing benefits platforms to provide an excellent end-to-end employee experience from benefits enrolment to delivery. Monitor internal inboxes and respond to queries to improve employee experience.
- Implementation and Operational Change Management: Manage the operational implementation of new benefits and changes to existing programs per the market benefits strategy. This may involve internal and external stakeholders, regulatory understanding and challenging time scales.
- Data management and process improvement: Develop an in-depth understanding of data flows through systems (internal and external) to identify process improvements, trouble-shoot and as necessary consult with other re how benefits are processed.
- Engagement: Update and maintain online benefit content for accuracy, relevance and compliance.
A successful applicant will be able to evaluate solutions/options, to recommend and help implement solutions for operational problems. When operational issues arise, this role will manage the analysis to identify the route cause, developing a solution and where necessary coordinating the resolution with internal and external stake holders.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 2nd of overall Best Companies.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of data management and process design, including the principles of handling employee PII, sensitive and highly regulated data.
- Experience of managing technology driven projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Innovative and creative thinker, with proven experience of problem solving
- Strong ability to build & leverage internal & external relationships in a cross functional environment.
- Ability to autonomously pull data and draw strong conclusions & recommendations.
- A passion for delivering excellent employee experience in a dynamic, technology focused environment.
- A desire to have fun and deliver in fast paced and high performing team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 9, 2019, 11:14:39 AM