American Express Careers
Senior Analyst-Activation & Offers Marketing
The US Consumer Lifecycle and Loyalty Marketing team is a newly formed team with a mission to deepen Card Member loyalty along the lifecycle through delivering compelling messages at the right time to drive clear engagement outcomes.
The Activation and Offers Marketing team is focused on changing Card Member perceptions about where the Card can be used, and growing usage by motivating Card Members to use their Card wherever and whenever they shop/pay. We have an opportunity diversify the way Card Members use American Express and grow our share within the market.
The role will support and execute marketing strategies to grow spend engagement within strategic industry verticals. Examples include email marketing to drive awareness and usage of Card benefits, and developing targeted offers to activate spend.
This role is ideal for someone with a customer-centric mindset who wants to grow their career in digital marketing, and is motivated by driving measureable results, challenging the status quo, and collaborating with partners across the organization.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and marketing teams to design the most impactful marketing collateral and communications, driving response and engagement
- Serve as central point of contact for creative approvals—partnering with Marketing Execution Team partners and aligning with legal, Compliance and Brand and support ongoing creative submissions
- Manage end-to-end campaign execution, including managing timelines, offer set up, and in-market monitoring
- Track results and compile actionable learnings that will inform future marketing strategies, and contribute to shaping the future of Activation & Offers team strategy
- Manage the team budget
- Reports to the Sr. Manager, Activation and Offers Marketing
- BA/BS degree is required
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience – email preferred
- Fast learner who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems creatively
- Proven project management experience; highly organized, great attention to detail and capable of managing multiple work streams with tight timelines
- Analytic skills, including the ability to work with large data sets, identify relevant insights and make recommendations to action the insights
- Exceptional interpersonal communication with the ability to work across different functions and communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Experience working with creative agencies is a plus
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 14, 2019, 8:43:38 AM