American Express Careers
Project Analyst - Centurion Lounge Network
- Supporting program implementation for the lounges, which includes new hire training, certifications, compliance, and key initiative trainings of the Centurion Lounge Network globally.
- Implementing ongoing training and leveraging learning technologies (i.e., LMS and virtual classroom) to optimize learning design and development.
- Establishing a climate for learning, presenting information clearly, collaborating with Centurion Lounge operations leadership, responding to employees concerns, and providing ways for employees to evaluate their own progress toward achieving optimal performance.
- Coordinating focus groups for feedback
- Analysis, design, development and facilitation of recurrent training to provide consistent servicing levels across the network.
- Overseeing the design and development process for projects, to ensure American Express Centurion Lounge Network quality and solutions are created within standards.
- Updating and maintaining the SOP’s.
- Conducting work stream calls, coordinating new lounge openings and participating in the interview process for perspective new hires.
- Future facilitation of new hire training for new locations and new hire replacements.
- Travel industry knowledge, including GDS system experience required
- Experience and passion in employee development, providing training to individuals or groups
- Proven ability to motivate, coach, and develop an employee group
- Must have previous experience providing constructive feedback
- Proven ability to inspire and modify communication style for different learning/personality styles
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, either written or verbally
- Proven ability in building and maintaining relationships
- Software skills requirements include: Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Basic project and process management skills
- Strong planning, organization, problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks through thoughtful project planning and follow through for timely completion
- Ability to manage to deadlines
- Candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Position may be virtual – United States
- Position may require monthly travel
- Knowledge of American Express Policies and Procedures
- Familiar with the travel and lifestyle industry or lounge operations experience
- Training facilitation experience
- Experience creating and delivering alternative training methodologies
- Experience working with third party operators, associated with the lounge network
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 15, 2019, 1:55:25 PM