American Express Careers
Human Resource Analyst
- Responsible for pulling reports; must be able to cut datasets into digestible outputs and extract trends and insights to inform recommendations
- Designs PowerPoint presentations to be presented to Business leaders; able to convey key themes into visually compelling presentations
- Supports the design and drives flawless execution of market-wide colleague development and engagement forums for the Sunrise Market
- Coordinate the logistics of MHR events and forums, including securing internal/external venues, calendaring, set-up/take-down, catering, and invoicing
- Demonstrates a keen focus on and concern for the overall colleague experience at the market level and supports related initiatives
- Supports strategic external branding initiatives (workplace/employer awards), global and locally driven diversity and inclusion initiatives, as well as internal branding at the market level
- Assists with materials preparation for talent planning initiatives, including market talent reviews and talent shares; gathers data to inform recommendations that meet objectives
- Identifies pain points in MHR processes, develops recommendations and implements solutions
- Provides local change management support for enterprise initiatives
- Tracks and manages MHR budget
- Has awareness and understanding of the local culture and how things work within the market, country or campus
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; must be able to navigate Excel formulas and pivot tables in Excel as well as expertly navigate PowerPoint tools to create visually meaningful presentations
- Self-starter (action-oriented) with strong critical thinking skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative; builds relationships and leverages them to drive outcomes
- Excellent communication skills; able to tailor messages to the audience, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with influencing and conflict-resolution skills
- Keen focus on delivering consistent and positive local colleague experience
- Able to deal with ambiguity in shifting environments
- Demonstrates a keen interest in understanding the business, market trends and financial drivers in the industries in which American Express competes
- Location: 1500 NW 136th Ave, Sunrise, FL 33323
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 13, 2019, 10:34:50 AM