American Express Careers
Exec/Admin Assistant to VP Global Precision Marketing and Analytics, EDA
The Enterprise Digital Demand Generation (EDDG) organization is responsible for building products, data platforms and data driven insights through a COE team that powers targeted advertising, acquisition offers, experiences, and investment insights across the enterprise.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team as an Executive Assistant, providing administrative support to Vice President – Global Precision Marketing and Analytics, a vertical within EDDG. We’re looking for a proactive, organized and structured colleague who will provide critical administrative support to assist VP leader and his team, visiting leaders and play an active role in developing our team culture and employee engagement.
- Organizing and proactively maintaining high volume of calendar appointments, including scheduling meetings and conference calls in multiple time zones, always accommodating to last minute changes and urgent business needs.
- Add key deadlines and reminders in calendars and ensured the information contained therein was accurate and up to date.
- Organizing regular team meetings, 1:1s with Direct Reports and other leaders in the organization
- Maintaining team attendance tracking (holidays, vacations, sick days, etc.) and payroll system
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel, transfers and visas, liaising with other American Express offices for internal meetings.
- Prepare and submit VP’s expense reports on a timely basis, including reconciliation of corporate card and purchasing account statements (including Ariba Buyer orders and all other invoices)
- Perform monthly activities to include, but not limited to, consolidating organization charts and distribution lists, track team expenditure, sending communications on behalf of VP
- Organizing activities associated with Town halls, leadership visits, external presentations and other employee-related events that require attendee invites, hotel/transportation arrangements, coordinating security access, conference room reservations, catering/restaurant reservations, team building activities and production of materials
- Technical support – report and liaise with IT helpdesk for any technical support required.
- Supporting special ad hoc projects as assigned, including participation and organization of team-wide events workstreams to promote a greater sense of team engagement through fun and creative team events/experiences
- 3+ years of experience in an executive assistant capacity in a fast-paced environment; experience at large/global companies desired and prior experience at American Express a plus
- Anticipates and coordinates executive's point-to-point travel needs, as well as team travel needs when appropriate
- Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Manages a complex calendar with an understanding of business priorities to offer alternatives and make trade-offs
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational and training workshops
- Adapts working style to best support the changing needs of executives
- Proven team player with the ability to work seamlessly across band levels and functions
- Positive attitude, solution-oriented demeanor, and reliable
- Strong MS Office experience in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of Concur for travel and expenses and Ariba for office supplies and computer peripherals highly desired
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 14, 2019, 3:10:53 PM