American Express entered the travel agency business in 1915 and today is one of the world’s largest luxury travel and lifestyle services networks. The Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) business provides easy access and extraordinary service for Card Members seeking leisure or business travel, as well as a variety of lifestyle services. The offerings from TLS spans 24 markets, striving to serve and engage Card Members whenever, wherever and however they want.
Our US Travel Network is made up of independent travel agencies that partner with American Express Travel to offer exceptional service throughout the US to our Card Members. In addition to providing core travel benefits across the air, hotel, cruise and tour verticals, these partners have access to our luxury Card Member benefits such as Fine Hotels and Resorts, The Hotel Collection, Cruise Privileges Program and Membership Rewards. These capabilities allow these partners to tailor products and services ensuring Card Members are provided guidance, value and seamless support when experiencing travel and lifestyle services with American Express Travel.
The US Travel Network team has is looking for a driven and self-motivated professional for an exciting Analyst role. The Analyst is a vital member, supporting the team in thoughtful strategy, detailed analytics, and execution of complex initiatives, including marketing, in order to achieve strategic objectives. Reporting directly to the Director, the Analyst role will support customer service functions, programs and activities within the US Travel Network. They will be tasked with supporting ongoing efforts in the relationship with our agency partners, manage and develop programs to support the Network’s strategic direction, as well as supervising the communication strategy. The successful candidate will work in close collaboration with TLS teams as well as with our travel partners to help the business drive profitability, growth and exceptional customer services.
- 2-3+ Years of Consulting experience (or similar equivalent) strongly preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical talent with the ability to translate insights and ideas into recommendations
- Ability to translate overall business vision and objectives into tactical strategies and executable plans
- Strong self-starter with an ability to navigate successfully through ambiguity
- Strong work ethic with flexibility and adaptability to change
- Proven ability to proactively look and think ahead, going beyond obvious objectives
- Exceptional relationship management skills with proven ability to influence without authority
- Team player who is flexible and maintains a positive attitude even during changing work priorities
- Understanding of the travel industry preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 13, 2019, 9:17:07 AM