American Express Careers
Pull Acquisition Marketing Executive
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Partner Development and Implementation
- Acquisition Management
- Customer Experience
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Partner negotiation experience; 2+ years work experience
- Digital marketing experience; 2+ years work experience specifically website, search, and affiliate preferred
- Good understanding of consumer attitudes, online behavior and interactive technologies
- Highly analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair
- Strong negotiation skills
- Logical thinking skills
- Solid understanding of card economics and financial concepts
- Results oriented and good project management
- Team player and excellent communication skill to work with colleague across the lines
- Self-motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Office, notably Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication in Japanese/English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 14, 2019, 10:28:52 PM