American Express Careers
Customer Servicing Analyst T2-1
The Primary role of employee will be:
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about customers and interested in owning all aspects of the customer relationship. You will serve as a brand ambassador by delivering unsurpassed customer care through Relationship Care.
In this role, the successful candidate will ensure extraordinary service by promptly and accurately responding to request from Clients, evaluating and analyzing merchant account information and recommending tailored solutions to merchants that add value to their business. This role includes working back office requests received via Merchant Force.
- To process set ups and maintenance for multi-currency merchants
- Responding to maintenance requests, analyzing & resolving outstanding issues before the requests are carried out.
- Carrying out bank changes
- Make outbound call and/or support inbound call flow of merchants
- Manage payment enquiries and processes for Merchant accounts in Genesis for the EMEA Market.
- Mange Merchant payment queries including bank fees, duplicate payments and incorrect payments
- Investigate rejected and/or missing payments to ensure sufficient due diligence is performed to attempt to correctly allocate payments to Merchants
- Action manual payment requests as per Merchants contractually terms
- Manage VAT accounts and VAT queries
- Manage gross pay invoices for Merchants with Gross Pay settlement option
- Ensure our Merchants are paid as per our contractual terms is key to providing best in class service to our Merchants.
- Accountable for managing relationships with key internal contacts (Acquisition, 3rd party acquirers, Client Management Group, Strategic Alliances and Front Offices) service level agreements and quality with minimal supervision.
- Co-coordinate and effectively liaising between the various agencies in Amex (Third parties, End2end, GMS Pricing, Acquiring Markets, GMS Client Managers, Engineering, Technologies, Genesis Agreements).
- Effectively organize incoming work to meet/exceed the agreed timeframes and SLA for both internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused with strong ability to resolve customer Issues.
- Provide superior customer experience on calls to merchants.
- Comfortable with 24/7 work environment
- The incumbent should be 18 months in current role at a B28 level
- The incumbent should be G2L2 rating or better
- Graduate, Merchant Services experience an advantage
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent time management skills, flexibility and able to work with strict deadline
- Good accounting knowledge
- Strong Interpersonal and Coordination Skills
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Customer focused with a high level of urgency; role model for delivering Extraordinary Customer Care
- Strong and Committed Customer Focus and Consistent Demonstration Of Service Excellence.
- Compliance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of internal clients
- Strong Result Focus
- Great understanding of Amex payment Network
- Grasp for technical information/ analytical thinking
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and ability/willingness to make decisions that impact the business
- High relationship skills - influencing/negotiating skills, problem-solving skills, language fluency.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 14, 2019, 12:22:13 AM