American Express Careers
Global Collections Project Analyst
- This role has a direct working relationship with teams and strategic partners in JAPA&EMEA.
- This position is responsible for supporting any Agency Management requirement : Back end process – support requirement, conduct process Audit and provide support to AXP Audit processes (ICT, IAG, PRSA) for the Global Partner Network.
- Candidate is responsible for execution and implementation of GSG -Global Collections Projects & best practices across global partner network.
- Candidate will be responsible for sizing, process mapping, and implementation of projects that impact the Global Collections organization, on time, and to budgetary constraints.
- Strong understanding of key drivers for process improvements at agencies, optimal settings for the key drivers, motivation behind actions/operational levers and impacts to results.
- This role will require strong focus on audit and adherence to compliance for Global Collections processes & support the Agency Management teams by managing processes and procedures
- Provide thought leadership and drive initiatives, processes & projects to ensure that Global Collections organizations and all agencies adhere to AXP and regulatory requirements and are audit ready at all times.
- Partner With portfolio managers / agencies to identify opportunities/root cause, deliver and monitor solutions to improve overall performance, process adherence, minimize risk.
- Partner with Compliance, GCO, Legal, Portfolio managers, Management and the agency staff at all levels in reviewing ideas, developing solutions and leading implementation and transformation.
- Create Management Reports, Business presentations, Communications & support any other Global Network Process tasks as assigned
- Requires execution expertise on stringent deadlines and Project/Assignment SLA/timelines.
- Define and track process adherence metrics across markets and agencies.
- Candidate must carry a small business owner mindset with strong relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- College graduate or equivalent with minimum 4 years of experience preferably in financial services industry.
- Knowledge of Credit/Collections in general
- Knowledge of regulatory processes would be preferred
- Good communication skills (Verbal/written)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Amex product knowledge desirable.
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills & high result orientation.
- The incumbent should have fulfilled time-in-role criteria for current role as on the date of application deadline
- The incumbent should have a minimum performance rating of G3/L3 in the last annual PMP.
- The incumbent should not be on any level of counseling at the time of application deadline
- Only short listed candidates will be interviewed based on pre-screening criteria.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 15, 2019, 9:25:01 PM