American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager, Member Get Member US Consumer Digital Marketing Channel Management and Analytics
This position is an exciting opportunity to work in the fast-paced and dynamic environment of US Consumer Marketing on the Member Get Member (MGM) Marketing and Strategy team. The US Member-Get-Member referral marketing program is a rapidly-growing acquisition channel core to CMS’s goal to efficiently acquire high-quality new cardmembers. MGM is a top priority for the US Consumer business and this individual will play a key role in driving the business by another incremental $5B this year. The person in this role will work closely with key stakeholders across the enterprise COEs and other marketing partners across the organization. She/he will be responsible for setting the channel marketing strategy and expanding/optimizing across all digital paid and owned channels including but not limited to MYCA, Mobile, Display, Email, Social and Search. This person will also be the lead for all new Consumer product launches within the MGM channel. In addition, they will lead the forecasting for MGM by working closely with the analytics team. The role requires a highly analytical, creative and strategic thinker with proven experience of delivering digital results. This is an opportunity to join a fun, high-performing team and drive significant results.
- Manage a team of one Sr Analyst
- Evolve and execute on the MGM marketing strategy for all paid and owned channels
- Create the strategy and execute on all new Consumer product launches for MGM across channels
- Continue to optimize the VI, branding and overall messaging for MGM
- Create and manage the forecasting, budget and results reporting for MGM. Develop reporting infrastructure and present monthly acquisition readouts
- Monitor key metrics to create value from our analytics data. Partner with the broader analytics team in EDA to understand the data and provide thoughtful recommendations in improving the MGM marketing and experience
- Drive test and learn plans for MGM marketing across channels
- Successfully manage and build cross-functional relationships across multiple internal & external partners
- Highly motivated individual with a positive, can-do attitude and adaptable to change
- Strong strategic thinking skills; demonstrated ability in developing and presenting holistic strategy 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong strategic thinking skills; demonstrated ability in developing and presenting holistic strategy
- Excellent analytical skills: previous forecasting experience and proven ability to work with and analyze large data sets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to interact, influence and lead internal partners and external partners such as creative agencies
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong project management and organizational skills. Manage multiple projects at once and drive results
- Desire to join a high-profile, results-oriented and fun, fast-paced team
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 13, 2019, 3:52:52 PM