American Express Careers
Sr Analyst - Commercial Loyalty
The Commercial Loyalty team is charged with developing market-leading loyalty offerings for Commercial clients, including merchant offers programs. These programs deliver negotiated discounts across industry leading merchants for Small and Medium sized businesses. Additionally, the team is focused on innovating, developing and delivering new loyalty offerings across all business card products.
A successful candidate in this role will be a curious, customer-first analytical thinker with strong project management skills, clear communication, and strong attention to detail.
As a Senior Analyst, you will be part of a team working to define and carry out Commercial Loyalty Programs across both Small Business and Corporate Card products, including Savings at Work and Amex Offers for Business. You will create and implement various product and servicing strategies across the existing Loyalty Program portfolio and future program constructs. Developing, owning and producing timely reporting across Loyalty products will also be a key function of this role. This is a unique opportunity to directly manage external partners, gain product management experience and participate in defining the product strategy for additional loyalty benefits.
- Support and manage the ongoing end to end operations of the Savings at Work Program including partner reporting, marketing and field sales communications and fulfillment of customer benefits.
- Partner management of a key merchant; including preparation and sharing of reporting and communications to senior stakeholders.
- Conduct analysis and manage health of all Loyalty programs through ongoing reporting and analysis, meeting both leadership and partner objectives.
- Support Commercial Loyalty team to inform customers and internal stakeholders (including senior leadership) of benefits, changes and enhancements across all Loyalty programs.
- Own and manage all marketing and communication (claims, disclosures, guidelines) to ensure compliance and control with company marketing and brand policies.
- Manage team budget.
- Opportunity to flex into key strategic projects.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and proven ability to communicate effectively to audiences at various levels.
- Comfortable working with and managing a partner with ability to influence externally.
- Comfortable working with senior leaders and managing upwards effectively.
- Ability to collect and analyze data/insights to drive winning strategies.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and project management skills.
- High energy, proactive and solutions oriented with strong positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, operate autonomously, and prioritize effectively.
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- Customer-focused and desire to understand and relate to business owner needs.
- Passion for learning with a creative and growth mindset.
- Strong MS PowerPoint/Excel/Word skills required.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 15, 2019, 8:00:36 AM