American Express Careers
Manager/ Senior Manager, Member Get Member - US Consumer Digital Marketing and Innovation
This position is an exciting opportunity to work in the fast-paced and dynamic environment of US Consumer Marketing on the Member Get Member (MGM) Strategy and Marketing team. The US Member-Get-Member referral marketing program is a rapidly-growing acquisition channel core to CMS’s goal to efficiently acquire high-quality new cardmembers. MGM is a top priority for the US Consumer business and this individual will play a key role in driving the business by another incremental $5B this year. The person in this role will work closely with key stakeholders across the enterprise COEs and other marketing partners across the enterprise. She/he will be responsible for creating the next gen for MGM and continue to build on the momentum the business has seen to date. This will require the person to strategically think of innovative ways MGM can expand into new channels, bring the value of membership to life through Amex branded experiences and offer new incentives for CMs and prospects with the support of new user journeys. The role requires a highly strategic, creative and analytical thinker with proven experience of delivering digital results. This is an opportunity to join a fun, high-performing team and drive significant results.
- Manage a team of one Sr Analyst
- Create, optimize and execute on the strategy on how to grow MGM in the next 3-5 years
- Build a test and learn plan to iterate and optimize on new ideas
- Expand and integrate MGM into new channels by working with key stakeholders across the org
- Partner closely with Enterprise, Digital & Analytics teams (EDA) to create the end to end experience needed to support the next generation of MGM program priorities
- Develop an influencer strategy for MGM by working closely with GABM and PR
- Integrate MGM into key sponsorships like the US OPEN, Small Business Saturday etc
- Support on forecasting, budgeting and results reporting
- Successfully manage and build cross-functional relationships across multiple internal & external partners
- Highly motivated individual with a positive, can- do attitude and adaptable to change
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently through ambiguity and white space
- Strong digital marketing and analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Lead with an external perspective and take risks
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to interact and influence internal partners to get buy in on new ideas
- Manage multiple projects at once and drive results
- Desire to join a high-profile, results-oriented and fun, fast-paced team
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 13, 2019, 3:59:50 PM