American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager, Member Get Member US Consumer Digital Marketing and Offer Strategy
This position is an exciting opportunity to work in the fast-paced and dynamic environment of US Consumer Marketing on the Member Get Member (MGM) Strategy and Marketing team. The US Member-Get-Member referral marketing program is a rapidly-growing acquisition channel core to CMS’s goal to efficiently acquire high-quality new card members. MGM is a top priority for the US Consumer business and this individual will play a key role in driving the business by another incremental $5B this year. The person in this role will work closely with key stakeholders across the enterprise COEs and be responsible for partnering with them to drive the marketing vision for our personalization, pre-approval and pre-qualification journeys on MGM and our overall offer strategy. In addition, this person will liaison with our CXO Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) team and partner on test and learn for the MGM journey. The role requires a highly analytical, creative and strategic thinker with proven experience of delivering digital results. This is an opportunity to join a fun, high-performing team and drive significant results.
- Manage a team of one Analyst
- Plan and prioritize the marketing strategy and roadmap for Personalization, Pre-approval and Pre-qualification journeys for Cardmembers and Prospects
- Develop roadmap and offer strategy for MGM including controls for gaming
- Partner closely with Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) on supporting the capabilities development for Pre-approval, Personalization and Pre-qualification channels
- Collaborate with EDA to develop test and learn plans to optimize the Personalization, Pre- Approval and Pre-Qual user experience
- Develop new targeting strategies for marketing through data integration with third parties, co-brand partners etc by partnering with key partners in Risk, Amex Advance, Customer Analytics teams
- Collaborate with EDA on test and learn plans for the MGM journey
- Successfully manage and build cross-functional relationships across multiple internal & external partners
- Highly motivated individual with a positive, can- do attitude and adaptable to change
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently and through ambiguity
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements and proven track record of driving initiatives from ideation to execution
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to interact and influence internal partners
- Manage multiple projects at once and drive results
- Desire to join a high-profile, results-oriented and fun, fast-paced team
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 14, 2019, 9:37:36 AM