American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager, Product Development
Why our team exists
American Express is aggressively digitizing its prospect marketing capabilities. As part of this effort, the Enterprise Digital & Analytics organization (EDA) has exciting opportunities available. Within EDA, the Enterprise Digital Demand Generation team is building a singular, proprietary platform to power the acquisition of new Card Members for American Express. This position will focus on building Marketing capabilities which leverage data to build scalable products to drive efficient marketing.
What are we building
Build marketing platform to analyze digital data, create marketing audience, connect to distribution channels and measure the impact. We are building a solution to create demand through digital channels for American Express services.
- Lead the end to end planning and coordination of cross-product deliverables;
- Help evaluate external vendors for solutions and data
- Work with the infrastructure team and ensure support for these products and future-proof it;
- Work with data scientists, technologists, and marketing business partners to develop products and features within the capabilities that easily translate analytical solutions into actionable information;
- Research industry solutions
- Deliver campaigns for various marketing partners using the capabilities
- 3+ yrs experience in the area of product ownership / development across a large organization or in the area of data analysis
- Experience working on projects within the Agile Framework required
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and deliver new business capabilities – participated in defining specifications, lead conceptual business architecture, collaborate within and across teams on design and delivery, manage project and be able to interpret results.
- Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver the best solution to the problem, ability and comfort with working independently and making key decisions on projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to manage multiple stakeholders across multiple time zones and balance their needs with the needs of the product.
- Prior experience in working with technology teams preferred, a good working knowledge of digital data and knowledge of the digital ecosystem is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree required; Masters or MBA degree preferred
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 15, 2019, 3:48:25 PM