American Express Careers
Analyst/Senior Analyst, Web CX Insights
The Enterprise Digital & Analytics team is passionate about creating a better journey for every user from beginning to end – and we're continually evolving our User Experience (UX) practice to meet our Card Members’ changing digital needs.
Within EDA, the User Experience Research (UXR) & Insights team is looking for an Analyst/Senior Analyst, Web CX Insights. Reporting to the Manager, Web CX Insights you’ll be responsible for uncovering and translating user needs that drive customer-centered design across our membership experiences – specifically for the American Express authenticated website (post log-in).
The right candidate will have working knowledge/hands-on experience with CX/Voice of the Customer tools and platforms (e.g. Qualtrics), and a proven track record of successfully consulting and partnering with Product Owners, designers and business stakeholders in the digital landscape to increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide the Card Member perspective to help drive product development of the logged-in American Express website, globally.
- Assist the Web CX Manager in tying together product owner insight needs, designer questions, and stakeholder input.
- Monitor website product health by consistently tracking satisfaction metrics and reviewing customer feedback to identify anomalies, isolate the root cause, and know when to escalate. (e.g. new feedback themes or reporting of site outages)
- Raise critical customer concerns with relevant support teams (product owners, technology team, Qualtrics, etc) and mobilize resources to resolve issues.
- Have a constant pulse on the top pain points impacting the website user experience, putting them in the context of the products owner’s remit.
- Conduct ad-hoc consulting work for stakeholders to uncovers pain points, drive product improvement, and identify un-met customer needs.
- Support the Web CX Manager in maintaining website-specific needs such as developing/maintaining customer surveys and creating/enhancing reporting & dashboards.
- Understand challenges, industry trends, consult and help business partners achieve their objectives.
- Motivate others to conduct customer research during the product development process, encouraging a truly customer-centric view within the organization.
- A strong customer-first mindset, with awareness of the external landscape including market/industry trends, and a proven track record of turning user data into actionable insights.
- Demonstrable Voice of Customer/CX experience, including prior drafting surveys and creating dashboards, preferably with digital consumer products.
- 2+ years working in a VoC/CX platform such as Qualtrics, Medallia, ForeSee, or similar highly preferred. Strong preference for Qualtrics experience.
- Awareness of website development best practices, and competitive landscape.
- Comfortable in working with and managing relationships across the enterprise (including negotiation and influencing skills), in a matrix environment.
- Knowledge of Quantitative and Qualitative research methods and how they complement each other.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including creating both detailed reports, and executive presentations in Power Point/similar.
- Comfortable with analyzing large data sets using a variety of methods (e.g. in Excel, SAS, Tableau, Qualtrics Stats IQ) highly desired.
- Strategic thinker who has a curious mindset and is able to work in a ‘white space’ environment to improve/transform processes.
- Positive attitude, a proactive mindset, and comfortable with both agility and working through ambiguity.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo when required.
- Experience working with multiple internal audiences, including Product Owners, Designers and IT/technical partners.
- Focused executor who can set and meet realistic deadlines.
- Emotionally intelligent and mature approach to working under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to present a compelling narrative (using data) to convince stakeholders and effect change.
- Comfortable working across locations and time zones, and being managed remotely.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Cornerstone a plus.
- Experience as Product Owner and/or working within an Agile framework a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 15, 2019, 4:09:49 PM