American Express Careers
Front End Software Engineer
- Proficiency in building component-based applications with modern frontend frameworks, such as React, Vue, or Angular. React experience is a bonus.
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Experience with testing: Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Integration Testing, Load Testing, Test Automation.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential.
- Constant curiosity and a desire to improve yourself and your fellow engineers.
- Strong sense of extreme ownership and a big proponent of DevOps culture.
- Experience with messaging and streaming technology.
- Prior experience leading high performing agile development team.
- Experience with Java based service frameworks.
- Worked in a large matrixed organization.
- Business Product Knowledge - Working knowledge of the finance and credit lending industry.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 14, 2019, 10:59:44 AM