Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the global leader in payments solutions for Small, Medium and Large businesses. Our products & services deliver a number of benefits to our customers, including business financing, cross-border payments, added control, improved efficiency, rewards and cost savings. Our card programs also help keep employees safe, secure and productive while on the road.
This position will have end-to-end responsibility for developing and implementing the Customer Marketing strategy for GCS in Mexico and will be part of the Latin America & Canada (LACC) Marketing leadership team. This role places a focus on customer experience enhancements, market share penetration and customer spend growth. The successful applicant will be expected to identify target segments & verticals, develop customized marketing tools, strategies & partnerships, optimize the customer experience across their life cycle and be responsible for aggressive incremental charge volume growth.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to achieve our overall spend volume, revenue and net promoter score goals. Proactively identify when plans are off track and make rapid in-course corrections.
-Work closely with internal partners to leverage the enterprise wide Brand strategy to continue helping position GCS as the leading business payment solutions provider. Convey the value proposition of each of our products & solutions in a compelling an effective manner. Leverage creativity and technical mastery to develop multi-channel campaigns across managed and e-managed segments.
-Partner with the Account Management team to develop and automate specific campaigns & triggers for each stage of the customer life cycle (from account on-boarding to up-selling/x-selling to pre-attrition/retention) and follow a customized industry vertical approach. Partner with the Global Services Network (GSN) team to develop specific cross-selling and digital tools adoption campaigns. Develop engagement programs for the Account Management and Customer Service reps in order to build stronger working relationships and enhance their engagement.
-Engage with internal & external partners (merchants, vendors, etc) to develop added value promotions to stimulate customer spend. Develop and implement the Events and Tradeshow strategy and build Industry specific Content to accelerate expansions, working closely with the Global Events and Content teams in NYC.
- Leverage our internal partners (Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA), Risk, Global Market Place Insights (GMPI)) to conduct business intelligence/market research, competitive analysis, customer behavior analysis and benchmarking / spend analytics that will shape insights into the competitive landscape, customer behaviors and key business opportunities.
- Partner with International Centers of Excellence and Technology groups to implement new CRM platforms, digital customer servicing capabilities and Marketing automation journeys across all segments.
-Demonstrate effective people leadership skills working with key members of the organization under a regional / matrix based environment. Set high standards for direct reports and demonstrate a strong commitment to coaching and training. Deal with performance issues capably and get plans in place to develop high contributors. Work seamlessly with Account Management, Product Management, EDA, Ops, Tech, Risk, Legal, Compliance and Branding and across different LoBs. The candidate should display resilience, flexibility, comfort working on a changing environment and be a true change agent.
employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion
background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- University degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or similar careers (MBA is a plus)
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing and a proven track record developing and implementing successful / business results driving marketing strategies
- Experience using CRM and Marketing Automation platforms (Salesforce.com, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Eloqua experience is a plus)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal/influence management skills with the ability to work across different executive levels, diverse functional areas and multiple cultures / countries
- Ability to drive results and winning strategies; not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and flexible amidst change
- Ability to operate independently and proactively
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Strong creativity and innovation skills
- Strong financial acumen
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 13/05/2019, 16:23:14