American Express Careers
Specialist-Communications-Global Commercial Credit
This is a Temporary Work Assignment, that is expected to begin in June 2019 and conclude in March 2020.
Global Services Group (GSG) is the customer facing organization of American Express, which handles and provides service to American Express Card Members every single day. This position will be responsible for creating and leading the communication strategy of Global Commercial Credit (GCC) in the Global Services Group. GCC is comprised of Corporate Credit, Commercial Underwriting and Merchant Risk Operations functions operating across 14 markets with over 800 employees.
This is a fantastic development opportunity for a creative and strategic individual who will be part of the Business Planning team, working closely with the leadership team in the global organization. Should demonstrate strong talent in using creative techniques to effectively drive community and behaviors change. This person needs to be comfortable with ambiguity and being stretched.
Support the Global Commercial Credit Leadership Team:
- Socialize and work with operations teams to strengthen the Global Commercial Credit identity
- We need a creative doer that can quickly catch the vision of what Global Commercial Credit is all about, to target desired behaviors across the operations team and guarantees that the GCC Communication plan is executed
- Create impactful content/messaging that communicates complex ideas into simple ways (visually or in the written word)
- Maintain platforms to Communicate
- Design and posting community content bites (videos, links, quotes, campaign adverts, photos, etc.)
- Coordinate meetings and engagement activities (e.g Global Town Halls, Offsite Meetings)
- Engage with leaders, employees and subject matter experts in producing creative posts to support their goals
- Analyze communication campaigns effectiveness and develop strategies to improve channels and messages efficiency to ensure ease of access, clarity and consistency
*Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.*
- Strong knowledge of design and Adobe tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Illustrator and After Effects)
- Video editing knowledge
- Superior organization & planning skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Skills to handle multiple initiatives flawlessly to deliver results within strict time lines
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to changing circumstances, make decisions quickly and handle multiple priorities simultaneously and with little guidance
- Sense of integrity with ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 15, 2019, 3:42:48 PM