American Express Careers
Business Analyst and Support
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Thailand's "Best Employer 2018"
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
The Business Planning Team is responsible for the Thai markets planning exercises. The Team is closely interacting with Global Merchant and Network Services leadership team, providing support thru business analysis and data reporting mainly focusing on merchant businesses. This position will be supporting on providing data and analysis to the Thailand Global Merchant and Network Services leadership team. Execution of the job involves support on various activities such as financial analysis and management information, business process improvement, and new strategy planning and execution.
- Providing data support to GMNS and partner organizations.
- Prepare and develop monthly standard reporting packages on business performance (acquisition, Client Management, and small merchant) for the leadership team.
- Assist CLM to verify the completeness and correctness of branch addition documents for gasoline industry.
- Support the preparation of the Business Reviews taking place.
- Follow “end to end” special projects.
- Partnering with stakeholders to assess data or reporting gaps and address impacts.
- Identifying opportunities to streamline the reporting process with a focus on creating simple, efficient and repeatable activities.
- Development of new reports based on business needs.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Highly motivated individual with an ability to drive results and work with ambiguity.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to analyze and interpret business and financial data and draw strategic conclusions.
- Great attention to detail.
- Team player who can work collaboratively across functions/organizations and develop strong relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop presentations for a range of audiences, including senior executives.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple demands within critical deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- 1-3 years of experience, fresh graduate are also welcome.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 15, 2019, 3:56:12 AM