American Express Careers
Customer Service Analyst- Disputes
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver to the Employees, Customer and Shareholder metrics as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines.
- Support any new initiatives in the directorate.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
- Amex product knowledge desirable
- High result orientation.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines.
- Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 20, 2019, 2:36:45 AM