American Express Careers
Director, Payment Consulting, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Partnering with the Head of Merchant Services for Greater China, to develop payment processing strategies. This includes migrating markets and/or key customers to an optimal payments infrastructure, driving coverage of newer payment technologies, for example EMV and Contactless, and reducing transaction processing expenses.
- Developing deep relationships with our payment processing partners. Demonstrating value through proactively supporting their goals, promptly addressing any technical issues, and engaging them on emerging payment trends.
- Coaching and leading a team that provides consultative sales support to merchants and our internal sales and relationship teams
- Detailed understanding of merchant acquiring payment processing, point of sale technology and emerging payment technologies (for example, EMV, 3D Secure, Mobile, Tokenisation and QR). And the ability to articulate complex issues in a simple, non-technical manner
- Strong relationship leadership skills. The ability to establish, build and leverage relationships with both contractual partners, internal stakeholders, and externally across the industry
- Robust project/programme management skills with a track record of driving results on multiple initiatives concurrently
- Outstanding people leadership skills
- Strong consultative sales, facilitation and negotiation skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 14, 2019, 10:08:38 PM