Why American Express
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Work as Engineer I in Contact Center Platform and Engineering under Global Service Group Technology at American Express.
Purpose of the Role
Serve as a core member of Platform Engineering team that innovates, designs and deliver Genesys Contact center solutions for next generation contact center (ConneX Platform) at American Express.
- Migrate existing contact center solutions to newly built ConneX platform. Act as a Genesys SME for Team Everest ( International Platform Scrum team).
- Act as Level 3 support for Genesys Contact Center platform, work on troubleshooting of defects and issues.
- Involvement in all development activities and accountability for ensuring quality and adherence to Technical, security and compliance standards.
- Work on ConneX architecture and solutions.
Critical Factors to Success:
- ConneX platform solution and delivery as per the PI. schedule.
- Bring in Innovation, collaborate and support new Technologies.
- 8 + years of Contact center domain experience mainly in Genesys products and solutions including Genesys Framework, eServices ,GVP, Orchestration, Composer Routing, IRD, Pulse etc.
- Hands-on Linux administration & troubleshooting experience with automation skills.
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Adaptive Communication
- Agile Practices
- Industry and Company Knowledge
- Organizational Change Management
- Technical Acumen
- Technology Industry Trends
- Genesys product knowledge specially in Core Genesys Framework 8, Genesys Voice Platform 8.x, Genesys Composer 8.x, URS/ORS Scripting, GAAP (App Automation Platform), Genesys Platform SDK, WDE, WFM.
- Hands on Java, J2EE Frameworks, Micro services, REST APIs, Node JS and application migration to Cloud environment.
- Linux administration & troubleshooting with automation skills.
- Experience deploying IP telephony across both Cloud, LAN’s and WAN’s. SIP and ePaaS.
- Understanding of networking and virtualization technologies like Load Balancers, VMWare ESXi etc.
- Working knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD.
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Contact center domain experience mainly in Inbound Voice Response Platforms. Domain expertise in designing and developing IVR application in Genesys environment.
Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective.
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential.
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2019, 3:51:19 AM