Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Do you have a talent for finding talent? Do you enjoy the hunt and search for niche skill sets? Are you passionate about building your network and developing leads for difficult-to-fill positions?
The End to End Recruiter role is a strategic and focuses on building talent pipelines for various positions. They will provide sourcing strategies, program management, diversity outreach, branding and marketing. This role is critical to the strategic imperatives and business priorities by providing the right talent for the right job now and in the future.
This position is an integral part of the Recruiting Programs team. This person will support ongoing talent needs by managing all aspects of candidate generation.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• 5 years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience
• 3-5 years of proven experience developing and executing innovative search techniques, internet searches using social media and other tools to identify relevant prospects
• Knowledge, understanding and experience with sourcing strategies which result in sustained hires for pivotal and critical roles.
• Experience with relationship management
• Experience in recruiting consultancy
• Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization and to develop strong client relationships
• Proven ability to manage many tasks at the same time
• Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
• Market trends orientation
• Practical creativity
• Goals/ Results oriented
• Anticipates needs and works pro-actively
• Advanced level of proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 16, 2019, 2:46:27 PM