Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.As a Technical Project Manager for the Enterprise Marketing Eligibility team, you will join a Technology team which creates next-generation capabilities for marketers, product teams, and senior leaders. This group is nimble and creative, with an entrepreneurial mission to stretch the art of the possible. This team develops Big Data real-time and batch cardmember marketing eligibility solutions to support the full spectrum of traditional channels, including direct mail, mobile, email, telemarketing, and web.
- Understand legacy systems and partner with Business owners and Technology leaders to migrate these systems to cutting edge technology.
- Influence without authority through effective change and leadership management.
- Facilitate discussions to identify alternative or different approaches to solve problems, break down barriers and drive resolution of conflicts to ensure productivity of the team.
- Engage with Product Owner, Business Stakeholders, and delivery team to understand Business needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Steer and deliver project communications at all levels within technology and business to ensure transparency of development process and delivery performance, to coordinate escalation and issue resolution, to facilitate decision making, and to build trust.
- Minimum B.S. in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related degree is required
- Product Ownership experience is required
- Strong knowledge of American Express Marketing systems and data is required, specifically the Continuous Marketing application
- Strong knowledge of American Express Big Data enterprise data warehouse data is required
- Business Analyst experience is a strong plus
- SAFe 4.5 or newer experience is a strong plus
- Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification is a strong plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 16, 2019, 10:37:28 AM