American Express Careers
Thorough understanding of the American Express procedures and policies for effective & efficient handling of administrative duties.
• Responsible for long and short term calendar administration and organizing meetings
• Act as central point and often first point of contact for internal and external customers
• Responsible for organizing travel arrangements for the leaders & team as needed
• Timely preparation of the Travel Expense Vouchers in Concur and reconciliation of Corporate Card
• Assists with the planning, organizing and facilitating various forums e.g., Townhalls, Offsite meetings
• All secretarial and other administrative work assigned by the Director and support Team in day to day activities.
• In addition to above the incumbent should have the ability to interact and work well with a diversified group of people
Coordinate and organize Town halls, Team Huddle, CEAT activities, Offsite, Operational meetings ,front ending to organise Employee’s birthday & anniversary and any other Events. Administration & Accounting Negotiation with hotels to AMEX advantage. Manage and prepare In-Town & Out-Town TEV’s, Reimbursements, Ensuring on time payment of Corporate Card Statements.
This position would be responsible for supporting 3 Directors and their teams
QualificationsGraduate In Any Discipline, Preferably With an Experience of more than 2 Year.
Excellent written and oral communication skill.
- Experienced in decision making skills, demonstrating ability to prioritize tasks, evaluate problems - Ability to work with minimal direction
- Knowledge of MS office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Ability to produce high quality presentations
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to follow-up with members senior to her/his level and ensure deadlines are met.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 17, 2019, 3:05:45 AM