American Express Careers
Digital Performance Marketing Executive
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
- Plan and execute digital performance marketing campaigns across Social, PPC, and Affiliate channels
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, especially agencies and advertising platforms, to advance channel roadmap
- Support execution of digital media campaigns for British Airways partnership
- Analyze performance data to identify trends and opportunities; deliver actionable insights back to team to influence business growth
- Optimize and innovate within and across digital channels to maximize efficiency and ensure cross-channel alignment
- Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve channel performance
- Manage creative production with agencies and internal stakeholders
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Digital acquisition experience required; Social, PPC, Affiliate experience preferred
- Proactive and flexible self-starter who takes the initiative to propose new ideas and drive projects forward autonomously
- Proven track record of designing and executing marketing campaigns that have driven significant results
- Data-driven and comfortable with digital attribution
- Excellent project management skills – ability to multi-task while maintaining bird’s eye view
- Strong relationship management skills – ability to influence partners, stakeholders, and agencies
- Innovative and quick-thinking, with the business acumen to balance risk and reward
- Previous agency-facing experience preferred - either on client or agency side
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Passionate about new digital marketing strategies and fintech/payments
- B2B experience a plus
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 17, 2019, 5:17:03 AM