Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position is accountable for developing and executing operational strategies to manage Consumer Credit Operations in conjunction with Risk Management.
The Credit Manager is in charge of executing on strategies to maximize dunning effectiveness and production efficiencies in Credit, while developing an effective capacity plan to support the business growth.
This position is accountable for effectively managing the key production and servicing indicators of Inbound and Outbound Credit Operations with a flawless execution of the Risk Management policies and procedures.
• Responsible for coaching and developing a group of approximately 100 CCPs and 5 to 8 Team leaders.
• Lead efforts to strengthen credit network through strong analytical and strategic focus
• Continuously evaluate credit market place trends
• Partner with credit colleagues across International to transfer Best Practices for dunning effectiveness and credit experience
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with line managers and senior management to ensure achievement of mutual goals
• Keep the director of Credit advised of the department’s success in meeting performance standards, methods for improving performance, discuss significant personnel, organization and processing changes.
• Daily interface with subordinates regarding sensitive issues such as override applications, questionable collection cases, training needs, recommend new procedures and feedback.
• To monitor policies and procedures that will help the company meet its risk management goals
• Monitoring and evaluating active accounts to reduce or prevent bad debt losses.
• Keep policies and procedures current, and communicate them to your subordinates and to other affected parties.
• Control the costs to operate the credit functions and to add to the Re-engineering target
• Convincing senior management when opportunities present themselves to invest in technology that can help the credit department cut costs, accelerate the decision making process, and/or improve the quality and consistency of credit decisions being made
• Design strategies to achieve goals in both outbound and inbound (Penetration, SLA, Productivity, etc) and maintain expected results in financial metrics (Balance Control and CR Input, Roll Rates).• Actively review customer satisfaction surveys and create an Action Plan to decrease the bottom 2 boxes results.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to develop and execute strategies and result tracking methods to maximize effectiveness.
- Strong and proven leadership skills.
- Credit and collections knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High level of proactivity.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 15/05/2019, 22:19:29