American Express Careers
This is a Band 30 Role
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it
• Facilitate Classroom Sessions for New Hire’s Ability.
• To Effectively Conduct a Training Needs Analysis.
• Provide Coaching and Feedback to associates from Classroom to Through Graduation. Preparation of IDPs and Action Plans as Needed for associates.
• Preparation of Training Presentations / Questionnaires.
• Completion of All Compliance / Mandatory Training as Per SLA.
• Drive Employee Engagement with the New Hires.
• Liaison with Departments Such as HR / MIS / Payroll / Transport to Ensure a Smooth Learning Experience. Prepare and Send Requests / Reports to the Departments as Per SLA.
• This role may be subject to additional background verification checks. Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Proven Performance in Driving Self/Others Business Metrics.
• Graduate in any discipline.
• Minimum 3 Years of Work Experience.
• Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
• Passionate About Customer Service.
• Has Previously Demonstrated Mentoring and Coaching Skills.
• Strong Interpersonal Skills and Ability to Interact at All Levels.
• Ability to Work in Flexible Schedules and Shifts.
• Has Knowledge of Adult Learning Principles.
• Thorough knowledge of Credit & Collections process would be preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 17, 2019, 7:04:01 AM