Millions of customers depend on our infrastructure, we depend on you.
The success of our entire company rests on our systems, networks, and people. Our Infrastructure engineers know that delivering on that promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you’re an authority on infrastructure and know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build you career here.
Build a platform and a solid career.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an exceptional place to work, and a huge part of why we regularly win the best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to pursue a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here
• Rely on you to provide maximum possible service availability and performance across Avaya Call Center and Carrier SIP Transport
• Oracle SBC knowledge
• Build Oracle EOM thresholds and alerts
• Genesys Voice SIP Server support
• Build and Maintain Voice Automation platforms
• Provide valuable solutions for business, both tactically and strategically and ensure compliance to process, procedure and tools within the operations
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Ability to diagnosis voice equipment problems, following sound troubleshooting procedures to find solutions
• Experience with voice platforms and server theories, principles and concepts; voice application and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows, Linux; SAN storage systems; clustering;physic, SIP, VOIP; LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies
• Self-motivated to creatively find and investigate a wide range of system events across Avaya CM, CMS, AES, and Oracle SBC platforms
• Possess extraordinary interpersonal skills across teamwork channels such as email, decks, group discussions, Slack, Skype, etc.
• Demonstrate thought leadership to overcome challenges and motivate change.
• Strong IT management, documentation, planning and organizational skills
• Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously and respond appropriately
• Independent self-starter to make things happen and prioritize your own work load.
• Requires professional written and oral communication skills and analytical skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or has equivalent work experience
• Prefer specific technical knowledge in two of the following areas: Linux, Avaya, Genesys, ICM routing, Carrier Routing tools
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 29, 2019, 4:38:42 PM