Why American Express?
- Driving requirements for structured data formats from a wide variety of data sources
- Build data science products across a wide range of digital data streams (Anomaly Detection, Deep Learning, Information Retrieval)
- Work with engineering teams to deploy robust, highly available decisioning and alerting pipelines based on your models.
- Regularly attend key initiative stand-ups, proactively advising on opportunities to apply the best approach to apply underlying empirically-developed algorithms.
- Deep technical skills in data engineering, statistics, machine learning, or deep learning and a passion for making these methods more rigorous, robust and scalable
- Strong programming skills in Python or Java
- Practical experience working with and conducting experiments on large datasets then turning prototypes into production models in one or more domains
- Experience applying analytical techniques to provide solutions to real business and engineering problems
- Ability to explain and present analyses and machine learning concepts to a technical audience
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 22, 2019, 11:07:03 AM