American Express Careers
Business Travel Accounts Customer Care Professional - (Bilingual - English & Cantonese)
- Ensure all Commercial Clients receive Global Servicing Network Customer Service, processing organizational/client enquiries regarding BTA products and services for the Singapore market.
- Liaise with clients via phone and email to deliver exceptional service embracing the servicing ethos, Relationship Care®.
- Monitor and prioritise workflows to ensure targets and service standards are met.
- Build expertise in reconciliation process and payments and conduct ongoing training with clients.
- Regular client contact via email/phone to check understanding of the reconciliation process and payments are arranged on time.
- Following up with re-educating clients that are late in submitting payment.
- Build subject matter expertise and knowledge by proactively engaging in production service delivery
- Timely and responsive reaction to customer queries with other Amex business units and develop relationship networking for the long term benefit of the client.
- Escalate relevant relationship issues to Senior and Team Leader.
- Observe privacy act at all times when dealing with customers.
- Ensure set aging, quality and productivity targets are met.
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
Ability to speak and read English and Cantonese
Bachelor’s Degree is required
At least 1 year of experience in the Customer Service, Sales, Telesales, Hospitality, or Banking and Finance industry
Interpersonal, analytical and judgment skills required
Malaysia Citizens or Talent Pass Holders who reside in Kuala Lumpur
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 23, 2019, 12:39:31 AM