American Express Careers
Merchant Onboarding Analyst
This position is responsible for providing quality and timely completion of Merchant account set-up, servicing market: AU, NZ, PRC, HK & SG
Ensure a consistent level of quality of services to customers through timeliness and quality standards, in line with compliance initiative
Data verification and timely processing of new applications
Follow up of missing information to enable optimal turn-around time of applications
Support initiatives including, but not limited to, Quality Analysis and driving down B2B customer experience whenever possible
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Degree holder
- Able to read, write and speak fluent Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Good PC skills/Familiarity of PC usage
- Good Customer Service Skill
- Good English verbal & written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Pro active Team player
- Flexible to work on shifts hours as well as weekends & public holidays (when required)
- To qualify for this position, you must have a valid work permit to work in Malaysia.
- 能夠適應有彈性的工作時間 （包括周末和公众假期 - 必要时）
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 22, 2019, 10:37:27 PM