American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
- The Primary Objective Would Be to Deliver Very High Standards of Customer Service by Handling Customers request such a Payments, Reconciliation, Account Maintenance, Credit Balance Refund, New Card Issuance, Financial Adjustments And Other Queries For Premium And High Value Customers.
- Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis Of Incoming Correspondence To Recommend Changes In Work Flows, Procedures, Servicing Levels, Based On Customers’ Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service Is Given At All Times.
- Handle All Written Customer Enquiries, Maintenance And Non-Se Disputes For Customers In A Timely And Accurate Manner.
- Ensure Smooth Functioning Of Cmm By Meeting Key Performance Indicators & Achieving Laid Down Slas.
- Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Deliver Quality Service And Support New Product Launches, Promotions Etc
- Contribute Towards Team Goals By Strictly Managing Individual Productivity Targets.
- Ensure Complete Adherence To Approval Grid For Financial Adjustments By Team And Self.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Graduate with minimum 2 years of experience,
- Prior experience in U.S or U.K market
- Experience in handling ‘Payment, Reconciliation and Account maintenance’ queries will be preferred,
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong Analytical skills & attention to detail.
- High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
- High result orientation.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Tools: Excel & Power Point
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 20, 2019, 3:15:25 AM