American Express Careers
Technical Project Manager
- This role is a combination of Scrum Master (QE Automation) and Project/program manager who will act as an SME for all eCP-India Quality Engineering efforts.
- Responsible for developing program level Test Strategy, Interface with stakeholders to understand quality requirements and create project level test design along with metrics
- Will be accountable for all testing deliverables' quality and schedule adherence
- Lead projects to design and implement testing strategies for American Express - Enterprise Identify, develop, and formalize testing strategy and best practices across Amex Cloud Platform.
- Cloud Platform ensuring what we build meets the customer expectations.
- Manage technology programs, define milestones and success criteria (KPIs), resource allocation to ensure on-time delivery
- Oversee, manage, and drive testing efforts for Amex Cloud Platform
- Ability to exercise technical judgment while working with large, cross-functional teams in prioritizing tasks, communicating schedules and communicate status at all levels in the company.
- As a Scrum Master, actively participate in Sprint process, collaborating with various stakeholders to design and develop tests, Conduct sprint demos, walkthroughs, RCA and metrics reporting.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent domain
- 8+ years of professional experience working in a software development environment with uniformly increasing responsibility
- At least 4 years of leadership/management experience of Quality Engineering, ability to manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders.
- Experience with SDLC practices of Agile, SCRUM methodology to drive software development and delivery
- Understanding of Infrastructure, Virtualization, Containers, Network, Storage, Monitoring tools, and Logging analytical tools in current market
- Excellent understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools to streamline QA processes (Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Experienced using UI test automation tools (Selenium, Webdriver, similar) and API testing (using soapUI, JMeter, JUnit, similar) and frameworks such as Cucumber, TestNG or similar
- Strong communicator with results-driven attitude
- Ability to work in Onshore / offshore team model
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Container Orchestrations, Cloud Native applications and platform centric use cases
- Working with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL or similar)
- Microservices architecture testing experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 29, 2019, 4:31:58 PM