American Express Careers
Sr Analyst, Digital Marketing
The Digital Acquisition team is a fast-paced organization and a significant driver of bringing new Consumer Card Members into the American Express franchise. The team is dedicated to delivering best-in-class digital marketing and card acquisition experiences with the goal of growing new accounts and spend acquired. Digital Acquisition oversees marketing channels such as Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, and Display Media that drive direct conversions as well as qualified traffic to the offsite Personal Cards shopping experience. The Sr. Analyst, Digital Marketing will play a critical role in managing channel execution, investment strategy and forecasting across both Prospect and Card Member Digital Marketing initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to innovate and further strengthen their digital marketing skills. It provides a chance to be at the forefront of digital innovation and growth.
- Partner with internal and agency teams to ensure successful and timely launch of all new product launches, limited time offers and other business-driving initiatives
- Support Senior Manager with campaign test planning and execution
- Serve as primary intermediary between internal compliance teams and agency to drive creative approvals and execution
- Lead monthly channel performance meetings and communicate performance drivers to leadership and key partner teams
- Own end-to-end channel forecasting and monthly processes, working with partner teams and agency to drive improved forecasting accuracy
- Own channel budget reconciliation, processing invoices and driving efficiencies in process
- Provide other ad hoc assistance with marketing projects.
- 2+ years of relevant experience required
- Strong analytical skills with a proficiency in Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ability to navigate the organization and processes independently
- Growth mindset
- Ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Energetic, positive, flexible, and proactive
- Team player with a willingness to help out with projects beyond immediate job scope
- Experience in digital marketing and/or agency management a plus
- Experience in highly regulated industry a plus
- Experience with digital test-and-learn a plus
- Digital Marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 12, 2019, 11:19:11 AM