American Express Profesiones
Automated And Targeted Testing Analyst
Descripción del Trabajo
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for an Automated and Targeted Testing Analyst to perform in the Global Services Group business unit of American Express.
GSG is the global servicing organization within American Express whose objective is to support the growth of the company through the delivery of superior service for our consumer, small business, commercial and merchant customers around the world.
Governance is the organization within GSG responsible for ensuring Compliance adherence across all processes.
ATT team leverages Data Analytics and American Express process knowledge to develop the strategy necessary to drive consistent adherence to policy and processes that will result in improved customer satisfaction, cost efficiencies and sound execution.
Specifically, this role will be responsible of applying Data Analytics to contribute to the creation of new automated controls.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Strong and demonstrated Analytical capability a must.
- Advance knowledge of Excel and experience in analysing and handling significant amounts of data is mandatory.
- Knowledge of programming algorithms, and Data analytics tools is a strong plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. High initiative and energy level.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, and to work independently and prioritize own work.
- Ability to collaborate, influence, and form strong working teams across geographic borders.
- Strong knowledge across multiple GSG processes and systems for the back office a strong plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 21/05/2019, 07:48:29