American Express Careers
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related STEM field, and 2 years of software design, development, testing, and implementation experience.
- Experience must include a minimum of: 3 years with Agile, Java, J2EE, object-oriented programming, golang, REST API, SOAP based Web Services, JQuery, CSS, JSP, Servlet, Spring framework, Couchbase, DB2, IBM Websphere, Cloud Native Development, Openshift, Linux
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and container-based deployments is a plus.
- Experience in interpreting technical and business objectives and challenges, and articulating solutions to customers
- Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 21, 2019, 11:26:38 AM