American Express Careers
Card Member Maintenance Analyst-Backend(Night Shift) up to RM4k!
Updating cardmember account information.
Replying by written correspondence in English or Chinese to cardmember requests.
Review, analyze, and process account maintenance requests from cardmembers or other internal stakeholders.
Turn each and every correspondence into a relationship-building experience.
Maintain subject matter expertise and knowledge by proactively engaging in production service delivery
Maintain flexibility in accordance with business requirements, specifically shift support/working hours.
Resolving the customer enquiries end to end with an innovative and creative approach
Handling a wide range of general and sometimes complex inquiries and problems including account balance, disputes, Membership Rewards, interest calculations
Understand, determine and anticipate customer needs and present solutions as appropriate.
Support changes that will be implemented out of business needs, adjustments to company policies, process.
Team player with a desire to meet and exceed expectations.
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Fresh Graduates with Degree / with 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Able to commit Night Shift, Mon-Fri 9 pm to 6 am
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and probing skills
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated work ethic,
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team to achieve goals
- Proven experience with negotiating/problem solving
- Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Commitment to the highest level of customer service.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and act on issues which may impact this customer experience
- Ability to manage own priorities
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure in a demanding environment
- Required languages – English. Cantonese / Mandarin
- Delivers to our customers and shareholders
- Works well in teams and co-operates across departments
- Builds and leverages relationships
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 20, 2019, 7:41:09 PM