American Express Careers
Lfo Finance Manager Arg & Idc Card Services
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for an Lfo Finance Manager Arg & IDC Card Services to perform in the Finance business unit of American Express.
- Support the Business in the decision process, providing financial advice on CBAs, deals analysis, impact of regulations, new products, strategic priorities, SQP investments, identifying potential risks and opportunities ".
- Coordination of month-end closing process, providing insights to the emerging trends, analyzing risks and opportunities. Analyze and report on monthly financial results, including variance analysis and tracking of results.
- Prepare BUR presentations for Senior Leaders.
- Drive budget and forecasting processes for Argentina & IDC markets. Work with local business partners to deliver accurate, timely and effective planning processes.
- Effectively interact with HQ Finance and other key partners, providing support to the Business to ensure the financial implications of their decisions are considered in the actual results, budget and forecast.
- Drive Investment process, ensuring funds are allocated to priority strategic investments to achieve financial targets.
- Support Long-Range Planning, advising the Business on initiatives to proactively grow the business, and potential transformational initiatives.
- Develop and deliver on-going profitability analysis, including marginal contribution, profitability by product and scenario analysis. Explain their results to the business.
If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- University degree or advanced student in Finance, Accounting, Administration and/or related careers.
- Excellent analytical skills and financial acumen.
- Strong financial knowledge including P&L dynamics, month end close management and financial evaluation criteria (PTI impacts, ROI, RTB analysis, etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Modeling. Experience on the field to carry out CBA.
- Critic sense to assess a business case and come up with conclusions to business partners and finance leaders.
- Command of Amex internal financial systems (Oracle, TM1, IO, etc) (preferable).
- Strong knowledge of credit card business and the competitive environment (preferable).
- Proven ability to communicate complex issues succinctly to senior leaders and business partners.
- Capacity to learn and curiosity.
- Flexibility and proactive and hands on attitude.
- Customer awareness and service deliver focus and strong sense of financial integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a matrix environment and provide quick responses to senior leaders (in Finance and the business).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 27, 2019, 11:24:22 AM