American Express Careers
New Account & Fraud Specialist
- To process New Accounts application to follow through the NAs Desk Instruction guideline and comply with regulation required and policy required when receiving or pre-screening for editing all related coding and review all supporting documentation
- To process and ensure New Accounts comply with regulation required and policy required when POB process and accuracy updated in system
- To process and ensure application forms and media filing correctly and keep confidential and comply with regulation required.
- Response for handling Inbound / Outbound calls and follow up the action taken
- Other duties as assigned by Leader
- The Fraud APS will be responsible for handling inbound/outbound calls on accounts while maintaining a professional working relationship between American Express and the customer.
- The Account Protection Specialist will be responsible for investigating allegations of fraud, counseling fraud victims and/or possible fraud victims, performing identity restoration duties, and victim case management
- College/University degree
- Have Fluent English speaking and written skills both English and mandarin
- Be Punctual and responsible
- Action plan taken upon management's advice
- Problem solving skill
- Must be able to effectively listen to the customer, make a connection, acknowledge and empathize when appropriate.
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
- Well communication
- PC skills, ie, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- General commercial/banking or credit card industry knowledge
- Honest, patient, responsive and with good integrated personality
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Must be willing and able to overtime or work any shift within our hours of operations, which includes weekends and long holiday
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 23, 2019, 1:45:04 AM