American Express Careers
Merchant Credit Specialist - Swedish Speaker
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
- Striking a balance between risk assessment and Customer Care.
- Collection of outstanding balances on merchant accounts arising from refunds, chargebacks and incorrect payments to minimise exposure and prevent write-offs.
- Outbound and Inbound calls with some back office tasks.
- Management of debit balance inventory.
- Assessing and identifying the risk of potential insolvency cases.
- Managing and analysing Long Term Reserves on insolvent merchants.
- Partner closely with Client Management groups, GMNS Risk, CFN, Insolvency Practitioners and merchants for insolvency and Long Term Reserve queries
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Proficient in written and spoken English and Swedish.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience in a Call Centre environment.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Experience in customer facing roles.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently as well as being a team player.
- Previous role in Credit, Fraud, or Disputes desirable.
American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package for the right candidate that possess the correct right to work in the UK. Further details and conditions will be shared on application.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 5, 2019, 2:32:58 AM