Millions of customers depend on our infrastructure, we depend on you.
• Help develop short and long term team priorities and track through to execution
• Organize and manage team rhythm of the business, including: all team meetings, development and execution of regular reporting of key metrics, and drive crisp communications of our results.
• Support key strategic projects as needed across a variety of topics and areas
• Build/maintain relationships with peers inside and outside the organization and industry as appropriate
• Provide wide-range of support to director and team to drive organizational efficiencies; as well as, increase productivity and health of the team.
• Plan, prepare and deliver executive level presentations and communications for the Network Services team
• Develops high-level project plans and ensures that the scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders.
• Assembles project plans, ensures all systems of record for project reporting are kept current, and directs and monitors work effort on a regular basis.
• Develops project cost estimates, reviews estimates from engineering teams and actively seeks clarification/verification as appropriate.
• Ensures accurate reflection of Project Budgets, Forecasts and Actuals within Clarity.
• Identifies and tracks key project milestones
• Drives diverse, integrated teams to deliver data network solutions in support of key initiatives by working closely with Customers, Partners, Carriers, engineers, architects.
• Monitors and communicates the progress of project delivery and ensures timely and effective communication of project status in terms of cost, forecast, schedule and assessment of risks/issues.
• Negotiates and influences cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate resourcing levels are engaged and maintained throughout the course of the project.
• Pro-actively anticipates project risks and issues and ensures adequate mitigation is put in place to ensure delivery is not compromised.
• Ensures effective change control procedures and processes are efficiently used to maintain control on scope, schedule and cost.
• Ensures all deliverables are high quality and clearly documented
• Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative technologies, looking beyond the obvious for continuous improvement
The success of our entire company rests on our systems, networks, and people. Our Technical Project Managers know that delivering on that promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you’re an expert on project management and know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build your career here.
• 5+ years’ experience driving core initiatives, strategy, and track execution against business priorities.
• Strategic thinker with an ability to advise and align leadership across various business goals
• Adaptable, flexible, and able to deal with ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
• Strength in establishing core business practices with relevant metrics to measure success.
• Informed sounding board for strategies, ideas, and organizational structure
• Business savvy with the ability to understand a diverse set of business analytics to help the team meet or beat relevant business objectives and metrics.
• Deep experience in working in highly matrixed teams
• Skilled in using productivity software (Excel, Power Point, Project, etc.)
• Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent thought leadership, analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
• A proven track record of driving initiatives in an ambiguous and changing environment
• Manages confidentiality without exception
• Bachelor’s degree• A BS degree in project management, computer science, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years hands-on expertise managing mid- to large implementation projects across multiple teams and regions
• Experience collaborating with various project participants and stakeholders
• Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges, and articulate solutions
• Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems • Looks proactively beyond the obvious for continuous improvement opportunities
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019, 4:04:05 AM