American Express Careers
- Global Servicing Network (GSN) delivers extraordinary customer Care to Card Members, merchants and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services. Customer Fulfillment Network (CFN) team delivers extraordinary Customer Care to Card members. Our aim is to deliver the world’s best customer experience every day by resolving Card Members inquiries effectively.
Purpose of the Role:
- Review AMEX Policies and Procedures, analyze, identify and research the inquiry within specified timeframes.
- Deliver High Standards of Customer Service by providingSuperior Customer Experience to the Card Members.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Support any new initiatives in the Directorate
- Deliver to the Employees, customer, shareholder metrics as per Goals
- Suggest Process Improvements/Changes To Achieve & Ensure ‘Customer First Resolution’.
- Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Support New Product Launches, Promotions etc.
- Ensure adherence to quality and compliance guidelines
- Actively uphold the blue box values by not engaging in behaviors that do not support our corporate objectives
- No Fixed Offs
Critical Factors to Success:
- Minimum of G2 & L2 rating in last year performance appraisal
- Should not be on any form of counseling at the time of application
- College Degree / Graduation in any Discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Ability to perform in fast paced changing environment
- Good Mathematics, Problem Solving, Typing And Analytical Skills Needed & Excellent Productivity And Quality Performance Metrics.
- Proven Problem-Solving Skills With The Field And/Or Client.
- Strong Flexibility/ Adaptability To Manage Multiple Tasks Within Stringent Time Frames While Maintaining Accuracy.
- Experience With Basic Accounting Principles And Financial Background Preferred
- 0-2 years of prior experience
- Prior Analytical experience in Operation/Servicing environment is preferable.
- Graduate Or Post Graduates In Any Stream
- Strong Customer-Focused Orientation.
- Previous Analytical Experience In An Operations/Servicing Environment Is Preferred. Excellent Written And Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability To Think Within The Framework Of Policies And Procedures And Yet Provide A Customized Solution.
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Prior knowledge of Triumph/Legacy and Clic - Preferred
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 28, 2019, 2:16:04 AM